Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
We glide towards downtown Honolulu, stopping at historic Aloha Tower and to check out the restored coral reef and the fish that now comes to feed. We enter downtown through historic Bishop Street, passing the historic transportation buildings from more than a century ago as you glide into colorful Chinatown and Hotel Street as we make our way towards Washington Place – home to Hawaii’s Governor – the State Capitol Building, enter the grounds of Iolani Palace – home to Hawaii’s only palace on American soil – view the centuries-old banyan trees on the Palace grounds, see Iolani Barracks, the King Kamehameha Statue and the historic Kawaiahao Church and continue gliding beside the little nestle of austere buildings that form the Mission Houses built in 1920 by Hawaii’s first missionaries.
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
This tours requires guests to be 16 years of age or older.
Where To Go For Your Segway Tour:
Please meet your Segway guide at our Tour Center at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, ground floor courtyard, behind the ABC Store -- 2552 Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki.
Guests should arrive 15-minutes prior to their scheduled tour time.
Segway of Hawaii Recommendations:
- It is a good idea to put plenty of sunscreen on prior to your tour, as you are out in the beautiful Hawaiian sun throughout your tour.
- We also recommend wearing lightweight clothes, any kind of comfortable shoes (sneakers/flip flops - but, no heels for the ladies), sunglasses are a good idea.....and, don't forget your camera!
- There is a small bag on the front of all Segway Personal Transporters that can accommodate a small bag or backback.
- Segway of Hawaii maintains strict monitoring of all its vehicles to ensure they are well-maintained, cleaned and charged for each customer.
- Weight and Age Restrictions may apply, please inquire.
- Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge.
- Our staff is well trained in Segway technology to ensure every customer has the best possible experience.
- An insurance waiver along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit are required.
- Segway of Hawaii embraces the Aloha Spirit, offering extreme weather refunds and rain checks on the rental portion of your contract. However, refunds and rain checks cannot be granted for Hawaii's light, pineapple showers, so always call us if you're not sure. We will try our best to accommodate your special needs whenever possible.
Drag & drop content here