Learn to effortlessly glide on your very own Segway Personal Transporter then glide along around Honolulu.
Sunset to Diamond Head
- Person Ages 10+
- Person + Japanese speaking guide Ages 10+
View a gorgeous Hawaiian sunset on a Segway!
Your evening Segway experience begins with personalized training by our expert Segway guides where instructions are a breeze as you learn to effortlessly glide on your very own Segway Personal Transporter.
We glide along around the Honolulu Zoo – and might even catch a glimpse of a giraffe or zebra – and around historic Kapiolani Park, originally created by King Kalakaua and stockholders as an exclusive residential district that included a horse track in 1876. It was named for Queen Kapiolani, King Kalakaua’s wife.
We then glide up Diamond Head Road – riding the ‘face’ of Diamond Head Crater and take in the stunning million-dollar estates as you approach the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse and the Amelia Earhart lookout just in time for our Hawaiian sunset. We arrive the lookout point with its spectacular views of Koko Head Crater, Molokai and Maui Islands in the distance, the surfers below, and Waikiki and the Leeward Coast of Oahu. You may even catch a glimpse of a whale during the winter months! After our rest stop, see the historic cottage homes along Coconut Avenue, the Natatorium Memorial, and Waikiki Aquarium as you glide Oceanside along Queens Beach Promenade and fun Waikiki back to your starting point.
Please meet your Segway guide at our Tour Center at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, ground floor courtyard, behind the ABC Store — 2552 Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time.
- It is a good idea to put plenty of sunscreen on prior to your tour, as you are out in the beautiful Hawaiian sun throughout your tour.
- We also recommend wearing lightweight clothes, any kind of comfortable shoes (sneakers/flip flops – but, no heels for the ladies), sunglasses are a good idea… and, don’t forget your camera!
-There is a small bag on the front of all Segway Personal Transporters that can accommodate a small bag or backpack.
- Segway of Hawaii maintains strict monitoring of all its vehicles to ensure they are well-maintained, cleaned and charged for each customer.
- Weight and age restrictions may apply, please inquire.
- Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge.
- Our staff is well trained in Segway technology to ensure every customer has the best possible experience.
- An insurance waiver along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit are required.
- Segway of Hawaii embraces the Aloha Spirit, offering extreme weather refunds and rain checks on the rental portion of your contract. However, refunds and rain checks cannot be granted for Hawaii’s light, pineapple showers, so always call us if you’re not sure. We will try our best to accommodate your special needs whenever possible.
- Cancellation policy: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone: 808-591-2100 or email [email protected] to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- For parties of four (4) or more – a gratuity of 18% will be added to all reservations.
- Maximum weight 275 lbs.
- Minimum age required 10 years.