Historic Downtown Honolulu E-Bike Adventure
2.5 Hours | 10 AM and 2 PM
Explore the historic sights and attractions of downtown Honolulu on this E-Bike Adventure
- Person Ages 12+
- Private Tour
- Daily at 10 AM and 2 PM
- If you wish an alternate time to experience these tours – please call to inquire.
Learning to ride an E-Bike is easy and breezy with our E-Bike Leaders and once our lesson is complete, we ride the streets towards historic downtown Honolulu with our first stop at the waterfront of Honolulu Harbor and Aloha Tower – with her 12-stories, was the tallest building in Hawaii when built in 1926. Here we will also see the restored coral reef and the fish that come into the Harbor now to feed. This is where the cruise ships of old and new port from their Pacific Ocean crossings.
We then ride into Chinatown where we’ll get to explore the Oahu Marketplace filled with fresh, local produce, fish and meats and shops and the first noodle factories that came to Hawaii a century ago.
We then ride to the State Capitol, the Korean War Memorial and the Viet Nam War Memorial, stopping to see Washington Place – the home to Hawaii’s Governor, and onto the grounds of Iolani Palace – the only Palace on American soil, built in the 1880’s by King David Kalakaua, Hawaii’s last male Monarch and which housed, Queen Liliuokalani, Hawaii’s last reigning Monarch who was incarcerated in the Palace by the American’s who overthrew the Hawaiian Government in 1893.
We’ll also stop by the glorious King Kamehameha Statue fronting the Courthouse and see Honolulu’s first church – the Kawaiahao Church built in 1882 by Hawaii’s Missionaries, along with the Mission Houses next door that were the first Western-style buildings built in Hawaii.
From downtown we head towards the beachfront of stunning Kaka’ako Waterfront Park with her majestic promenade and cross-island views and ultimately return to our starting point.
Included with Adventure: Hawaiian sweet treat, cold bottle of water, two-way-radio-headset, colorful helmet and cold oshiburi.
Things To Know/FAQs
- Training/learning how to ride an E-Bike is included.
- A Knowledgeable E-Bike Leader(s) will be with you throughout the duration of your E-Bike Adventure.
- All E-Bike experiences are enjoyed in Honolulu’s bicycle lanes and sidewalks and in the streets.
- Safety Helmets are provided/included at no extra charge.
- Two-Way-Radio-Headset is provided/included at no extra charge.
- All E-Bike guests must be at least 15 years of age. Children under the age of 18, must be accompanied on tour with a responsible adult 18+ while on tour.
- An insurance waiver, along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit is required.
- Comfortable shoes (sneakers are the best), sunscreen, sunglasses are always recommended, and bring those cameras/cell-phones for photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Not recommended for pregnant travelers or travelers with back problems or heart issues or other serious medical conditions. Not wheelchair accessible.
- We operate our E-Bike Adventures in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately. Ponchos are provided.
- A 72-Hour Cancellation Notice is required for all reservations to receive a full refund.