This tour offers the ‘best of both’ with a beach and city experience.
Kaka’ako Waterfront Park & Wall Art Mural Tour
Water and Mural
- Person Ages 10+
- Person + Japanese speaking guide Ages 10+
Experience Kaka’ako Waterfront Park & Wall Art Mural Tour with Segway of Hawaii!
Your Kaka’ako Waterfront Park & Wall Art Mural Tour begins with expert training to make your Segway experience comfortable and fun. After learning the art of Segway riding, you and your guide tour around the exciting Kaka’ako District of Honolulu with its quirky eateries, coffee cafes, shops, and some of the most amazing art murals in the world.
When artists around the world collaborate with those on the Islands to liven up urban walls, industrial buildings and commercial warehouses, the result is one of the most fascinating art exhibitions anywhere! More than 100 international and local Hawaii artists have created imaginative murals throughout this new District of Honolulu and your Segway tour allows you to see many of the most intriguing and interesting of all presented with plenty of photo opportunities. This is truly a photographer’s dream!
Following your wall art excursion, your Kaka’ako Segway tour closes as you glide along the majestic Kaka’ako Waterfront Park promenade and to see the Ehime Maru Memorial and the Echo Stone with its spectacular ocean and cross-island vistas at the top of the park.
Please meet your guide at our Kaka’ako Tour Center at The Coral
Commercial Center, 670 Auahi Street, Honolulu, Hawaii 96813 – just 1.5 miles from Waikiki and in the new district of Honolulu called Kaka’ako — with quirky shops, cafes and restaurants.
Guests should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled tour time.
- It is a good idea to put plenty of sunscreen on prior to your tour, as you are out in the beautiful Hawaiian sun throughout your tour.
- We also recommend wearing lightweight clothes, any kind of comfortable shoes (sneakers/flip flops – but, no heels for the ladies), sunglasses are a good idea…..and, don’t forget your camera!-There is a small bag on the front of all Segway Personal Transporters that can accommodate a small bag or backpack.
- Segway of Hawaii maintains strict monitoring of all its vehicles to ensure they are well-maintained, cleaned, and charged for each customer.
- Weight and age restrictions may apply, please inquire.
- Safety helmets are a must and are provided for each rider at no extra charge.
- Our staff is well trained in Segway technology to ensure every customer has the best possible experience.
- An insurance waiver along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit are required.
- Segway of Hawaii embraces the Aloha Spirit, offering extreme weather refunds and rain checks on the rental portion of your contract. However, refunds and rain checks cannot be granted for Hawaii’s light, pineapple showers, so always call us if you’re not sure. We will try our best to accommodate your special needs whenever possible.
- Cancellation policy: Customers will receive a full refund with 72 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone: (808) 941-3151 or email jean[email protected] to cancel or inquire about a cancellation.
- For parties of four (4) or more – a gratuity of 18% will be added to all reservations.
- Maximum weight 275 lbs.
- Minimum age required 10 years.