Amazing 2-Hour Cross-Island Views that begins with your Segway Personal Transporter lesson.
Wall Art • Kaka’ako Waterfront Park • Whole Foods Shopping Stop Tour
- Person Ages 15+
- Person + Japanese Speaking Guide (exclusive)
Experience Wall Art, Kaka’ako Waterfront Park, Whole Foods Shopping Stop Tour with Segway of Hawaii!
After your E-Bike Learning Lesson, our E-Bike Adventure will take you throughout the cool Honolulu District of Kaka’ako with its quirky eateries, coffee cafes, shops and some of the most amazing art murals in the world.
When artists around the world collaborate with those in the Islands to liven up urban walls, industrial buildings and commercial warehouses, the result is one of the most fascinating art exhibitions anywhere! More than 100 international and local Hawaii artists have created imaginative murals throughout Kaka’ako and your tour will allow you to see many of the most intriguing and interesting of all presented with plenty of photo opportunities. Truly a photographers dream!
Following your art excursion, your Kaka’ako Tour will take you to Kaka’ako Waterfront Park as you glide along the majestic Kaka’ako Waterfront Park promenade to see the Ehime Maru Memorial and the Echo Stone with its spectacular ocean and cross-island views all the way to Oahu’s North Shore, Pearl Harbor and everything in between including Waikiki and Diamond Head.
This tour will end with a brief shopping excursion at Kaka’ako’s Whole Foods Market and then return to our starting point.
Included with Adventure: Whole Foods Shopping Bag, cold bottle of water, two-way-radio-headset, colorful helmet and cold oshiburi.
- Training/learning how to ride an E-Bike is included.
- A Knowledgeable E-Bike Leader(s) will be with you throughout the duration of your E-Bike Adventure.
- All E-Bike experiences are enjoyed in Honolulu’s bicycle lanes and sidewalks and in the streets.
- Safety Helmets are provided/included at no extra charge.
- Two-Way-Radio-Headset is provided/included at no extra charge.
- All E-Bike guests must be at least 15 years of age. Children under the age of 18, must be accompanied on tour with a responsible adult 18+ while on tour.
- An insurance waiver, along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit is required.
- Comfortable shoes (sneakers are the best), sunscreen, sunglasses are always recommended, and bring those cameras/cell-phones for photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Not recommended for pregnant travelers or travelers with back problems or heart issues or other serious medical conditions. Not wheelchair accessible.
- We operate our E-Bike Adventures in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately. Ponchos are provided.
- A 72-Hour Cancellation Notice is required for all reservations to receive a full refund.