Diamond Head E-Bike Adventure
2.5 Hours | 10 AM and 2 PM
Explore the crystal blue waters and beachfront and vistas of Waikiki and Diamond Head on this E-Bike Adventure
- Person Ages 12+
- Private Tour
- Daily at 10 AM and 2 PM
- If you wish an alternate time to experience these tours – please call to inquire.
- 2.5 hours
We begin our E-Bike Adventure with instructions to operate our cool, new E-Bikes and depart our Kaka’ako neighborhood heading towards Waikiki riding through Fisherman’s Wharf and Kewalo Basin with their colorful activity and fishing boats. We then continue through beautiful Ala Moana Regional Park and Magic Island along the crystal blue waters and beachfront and vistas of Waikiki and Diamond Head.
We then ride into Waikiki passing the famous Ilikai Hotel (the original HQ for the original Hawaii 5-0 TV Show with Jack Lord), and passing the gorgeous “Trio Statue” in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
We ride via Kalakaua Avenue – named for the Merrie Monarch, King David Kalakaua, Hawaii’s last male Monarch, whose statue we will stop at for a photo op and continue through the excitement of Waikiki passing the Duke Kahanamoku Statue and Kaimana Beach aka ‘Diamonds” beach next to the historic Waikiki Natatorium honoring Hawaii’s soldiers from WWI and the Waikiki Aquarium. Here we’ll stop for a refreshing dip in the ocean and then take you back in time to 1877 where you will ride the original pathway of the horserace track of Kapiolani Park that was created by King Kalakaua for his Queen and where it was legal to gamble in Hawaii for the first, last and only time gambling was legal in Hawaii.
We then pick up Diamond Head Road riding the face of Mount Leahi passing by the beautiful homes that make up this area, the historic Diamond Head Lighthouse and ultimately to the Diamond Head/Amelia Earhart Lookout. Here we’ll check out the stunning views of Maui and Molokai, the surfers below along the Kulie Hei Hei Cliffs.
We then ride Honolulu’s streets and cool down with Hawaii’s favorite sweet treats from local favorite — Waiola Shave Ice located in the cool Kapahulu neighborhood and ride the Ala Wai Canal heading through the heart of Honolulu to our starting point in Kaka’ako.
Included with Adventure: Hawaiian sweet treat, cold bottle of water, two-way-radio-headset, colorful helmet and cold oshiburi.
Things To Know/FAQs
- Training/learning how to ride an E-Bike is included.
- A Knowledgeable E-Bike Leader(s) will be with you throughout the duration of your E-Bike Adventure.
- All E-Bike experiences are enjoyed in Honolulu’s bicycle lanes and sidewalks and in the streets.
- Safety Helmets are provided/included at no extra charge.
- Two-Way-Radio-Headset is provided/included at no extra charge.
- All E-Bike guests must be at least 12 years of age. Children under the age of 18, must be accompanied on tour with a responsible adult 18+ while on tour.
- An insurance waiver, along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit is required.
- Comfortable shoes (sneakers are the best), sunscreen, sunglasses are always recommended, and bring those cameras/cell-phones for photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Not recommended for pregnant travelers or travelers with back problems or heart issues or other serious medical conditions. Not wheelchair accessible.
- We operate our E-Bike Adventures in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately. Ponchos are provided.
- A 72-Hour Cancellation Notice is required for all reservations to receive a full refund.