Manoa Falls E-Bike & Hike Adventure
2.5 Hours | 10 AM and 2 PM
Ride deep into Manoa Valley and hike to waterfalls on this E-Bike & Hike Adventure
- Person Ages 12+
- Private Tour
- Daily at 10 AM and 2 PM
- If you wish an alternate time to experience these tours – please call to inquire.
Learning to ride an E-Bike is so much fun with our expert E-Bike Leaders, and once your lesson is complete, we will navigate our way through Honolulu’s streets to University Avenue and head mauka (north) into Manoa Valley – which means ‘thick or solid.’
We ride past the University of Hawaii and deep into Manoa Valley where Hawaii’s first sugar and coffee plantations were created. Coffee was able to survive here and allowed it’s descendants to be brought to Kona on the Island of Hawaii where today it is a thriving crop that is shipped worldwide.
Manoa Valley is home to the famous Lyon Arboretum, Manoa Heritage Center, Wai’oli Tea Room, the University of Hawaii and Manoa Falls Trail and Falls.
Here we will hike along the trail to the falls – these are the same trails that the ancient Hawaiian Warriors – known as the ‘Night Marchers” used to get to the 150-Foot waterfall. We’ll stop for a cool swim and refreshments by the natural falls pool.
Heading back through the Valley and Honolulu, we’ll enter our Kaka’ako neighborhood with her creative Wall Art displays on warehouses and office buildings for a colorful end to our Manoa Falls adventure.
Included with Adventure: Hawaiian sweet treat, cold bottle of water, two-way-radio-headset, colorful helmet and cold oshiburi.
Things To Know/FAQs
- Training/learning how to ride an E-Bike is included.
- A Knowledgeable E-Bike Leader(s) will be with you throughout the duration of your E-Bike Adventure.
- All E-Bike experiences are enjoyed in Honolulu’s bicycle lanes and sidewalks and in the streets.
- Safety Helmets are provided/included at no extra charge.
- Two-Way-Radio-Headset is provided/included at no extra charge.
- All E-Bike guests must be at least 15 years of age. Children under the age of 18, must be accompanied on tour with a responsible adult 18+ while on tour.
- An insurance waiver, along with a major bank credit card and/or deposit is required.
- Comfortable shoes (sneakers are the best), sunscreen, sunglasses are always recommended, and bring those cameras/cell-phones for photos.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking. Not recommended for pregnant travelers or travelers with back problems or heart issues or other serious medical conditions. Not wheelchair accessible.
- We operate our E-Bike Adventures in all weather conditions – please dress appropriately. Ponchos are provided.
- A 72-Hour Cancellation Notice is required for all reservations to receive a full refund.